Information on the processing of personal data
(art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003)
The Casamatta srl in as data processing of your personal data, pursuant to and by effect of Italian Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 (‘Code concerning the protection of personal data’), hereinafter ‘Privacy Code’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that such treatment It will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned law and the privacy obligations therein.
The data are used for purposes related to the implementation of the following fulfillments, relative to legislative or contractual obligations: Obligations or required by law in the field of taxes and accounting; or litigation management; or Customer Management. The processing of data for the performance of such obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship and it must be given to implement the above-mentioned purposes. The Holder also announced, that any non-communication or miscommunication, one of the mandatory information may result in the inability of the owner to ensure the compliance of data processing.
The indicated processing purposes, the owner can become aware of sensitive data defined under the Privacy Act, and in particular: religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origins, health condition. Your sensitive data processed are those which are strictly relevant to the obligations, duties and purposes described above and will be treated in accordance with the guidelines contained in the relevant General Authorizations of the Guarantor. Your personal data may also, subject to their consent, be used for the following purposes:
- To make information respect to our possible promotional activities;
- Quality management; or send commercial information via e-mail or sms .;
- To make information on future business initiatives and announcements of new products, services and offers, both by us both from affiliates and / or subsidiaries and business partners;
- Detection of the degree of customer satisfaction; or Historical billing clients. The provision of data is optional for the above purposes, and its refusal does not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruity of the treatment itself.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- Outsourcing of processing operations
- Processing by means of electronic computers
- Manual processing by paper archives.
Each treatment takes place in accordance with arrangements under Articles. 11, 31 and following of the Privacy Code and by adopting the minimum security measures provided by the technical specifications (Annex B).
- Constitutional bodies or constitutional importance;
- Chambers of commerce, industry, handicrafts and agriculture
- Consultants and professionals, including associations
- Banks and credit institutions
- Institute Health Agency (ASL) of belonging Local
Your personal information will not be disclosed in any way.
The owner of the data treatment, according to the Law, is the Casamatta srl, Viale T.Tittoni, 167 – San Felice Circeo (LT); e-mail: [email protected]; Phone: (+39) 0773 541 022 in the name of Alessandra Erbaggio. You are entitled to obtain from the owner to the cancellation, communication, updating, correction and integration of personal data concerning you, and generally may exercise all rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy furnished in following copy.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.